Sales/Marketing/Social Media Strategist
Responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies and solicits new business through prospecting qualified leads; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects. - Active with digital and social media platforms and has in depth knowledge of FB, IG, Twitter, Snapchat
- Participates in stations events, such as; Cinco de Mayo, Fiestas Patrias, Dia de los Muertos, etc.
- Enjoy the process. It’s a fun, energizing, innovation and engaging industry.
- Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops compelling and persuasive proposals to meet needs and goals.
- Delivers creative and effective marketing presentations.
- Guides clients responsibly based on market, platform and station information.
- Maintains client communication and ensures continued results oriented satisfaction.
- Negotiate rates based on supply and demand at time of placement.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners to drive revenue.
- Ensures prompt payment from clients and manages expectations up front on cash in advance or approved credit terms via Business Manager.
- Follows all station procedures for order entry, resolving billing issues, submitting weekly reports, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Accesses and creates effective marketing campaigns in conjunction with Alpha Media USA blog and resources.
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established revenue goals.
- Ten to fifteen in person qualified calls with the purpose of needs/analysis/marketing presentation/ closing/servicing.
- Work a full, productive day.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Excellent communication skills. Persuasive verbal, written and presentation aptitude.
- Independent; self motivated, competitive, driven, assertive.
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong client service relationship building skills.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- Professional appearance. Express one’s unique style in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media networking platforms.
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative marketing principles and practices.
- Negotiation and closing proficiency.
- Strong problem solving skills. Sees beyond the problem to provide a positive outcome and solution.
- Understanding of market dynamics, including demographics as it pertains to the Hispanic population.
- Stress tolerance as it pertains to the spontaneity of the industry, production deadlines and financial goal expectations.
Preference will be given to candidates meeting the above requirements and have the following experience:
- Prior broadcast industry experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by visiting www.alphamediausa.com/careers/ and clicking to Apply.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify